Craps is a casino game with an exact sequence of events. Before you start betting on these excellent online casino games or a craps table in a land-based casino, you will need to make sure that you fully understand every crap rule and its characteristics. Also, remember that craps is a game that requires a great deal of seriousness during the learning process. So practice and play online craps in money-free modes before you start applying the craps rules in real life. Don’t worry, once you practice the craps rules, this game will fascinate you.
And it cannot but fascinate you, as such craps online games are so exciting, and you get absorbed so much in the process that you, sort of, find yourself in another reality. And this is a fantastic reality of gambling!
Let’s follow a step-by-step game to explore each craps rule:
- The player who rolls the dice is called the shooter or thrower.
- The shooter, once the dice are in his hands, is the first to place his bet.
- Once the shooter’s bet is committed, the other players can place their bets.
- The shooter sounds the start of the game by rolling the dice on the table. This is called a “come out roll”.
- If a 7 or 11 comes out, the player wins once the amount of the bet.
- If he rolls a 2, 3 or 12, he loses his entire bet, which is called “Craps”.
- If the player rolls a 4, 5, 6, 8 or 9, the player establishes a “point”. The croupier, who organizes the game, then takes the opportunity to place a puck on the table, which is used to measure the value of the point.
- Once the player has established a “point”, the player must roll the dice again.
- If the “point” is rolled again before a 7, the players who originally bet on “Pass” win the bet, and the others lose.
- If he rolls a 7 before the “point”, those who bet on “Don’t pass” win and the others lose.
What are the benefits of knowing the rules of craps?
In order to make the right bets and to have the lowest possible house advantage, it is important to know the types of bets in craps because depending on the number that comes up, the round may or may not end. If you haven’t played this fast-paced game yet, the craps rule may seem incomprehensible to you. Don’t be discouraged, you will quickly understand them, and you will find this game fascinating. He will want to calculate the potential winnings to analyze if you need to replace chips. Unlike other casino games such as poker, players do not compete against each other but play together against the house. If you’ve seen Sean Connery in his role as James Bond in “Diamonds Are Forever”, you’ll have understood this. Note that the total of the dice and the odds of finding the right combinations are equal in the sense that no strategy will make you a winner every time.